Springfield Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Springfield.
Springfield has a population of 159,498 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Springfield apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oakwood Townhomes
- Forest Cove Apartments -- One and Two Bedrooms ...
- 1,2,3 Bedroom apartments by Missouri State Univ...
- Oakwood Terrace Apartments
- Nu Elm Apartments
- 3 bedroom with basement
- Downtown Unit Only Pay Gas And Electric. Stainl...
- 918 S. Robberson - C8 , Springfield
- NICE 3 Bedroom Attached Garage IN Southside Loc...
- Completely Renovated, 2 Bedrooms, Ready Now!
- 2 bed, 1100 sqft, $545
- Red Rock - 1
- Villa Park
- 3 bed, 940 sqft, $720
- Very nice duplex with covered off street parking
Average Apartment Costs in SpringfieldBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $350. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $475.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $945.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.