27701, Durham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in 27701, Durham.
27701 has a population of 23,237 and an average Walk Score of 63. 27701 is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Durham.
- Duke Villa
- Yorktown Club
- Crescent Ninth Street
- Helena Houses, Is, Offering (8) Apartments with each Unit consisting of (2) Bedrooms and (1) Bathroom. Located In the Beautiful City Of Durham North Carolina, Conveniently Located Near Central University.
- You can be proud to call The Rockwood Apartments home! The interiors now have new tubs, sinks, toilets, cabinets, paint, carpet & vinyl. The heating & cooling system is new & very efficient. Microwave and Internet Service Provided.
- Upgraded home in Watts-Hillandale area located on corner lot and within minutes to Duke University. Two car detached carport; 10x10 outdoor storage building. One month's rent required for security deposit.
- 2nd floor apartment in triplex. Water Included in rent. Huge Deck overlooking quiet back yard. New Carpet, Tile bath, fridge, range, window A/C units included.
- Newly Renovated 5br/2ba home in East Durham. Only minutes from NCCU, Downtown Durham, and the Durham Freeway. This Cape Cod style home offers a huge, covered rocking chair front porch. Large windows allow plenty of natural sunlight.
- New renovated Duplex - 2 Bedrooms, Parking, central A/C, Fridge, Stove
- Adorable 3 Bedroom Home
- Large living room with fireplace, new wall to wall carpet, new interior paint, washer/dryer hook up.
- 2008 Englewood Ave
- Lovely newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath, separate dining room, kitchen, and laundry room with washer/dryer hook-up. Front porch, large fenced yard.
- Sunny Upstairs 2Bd/1Bath with washer/dryer
- Hippest new location in downtown Durham!