Jacksonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Jacksonville.
Jacksonville has a population of 70,145 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Jacksonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, $889
- Cute 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex, Centrally Located...
- Great 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex, Centrally Locate...
- Low-maintenance townhome less than 3 miles from...
- A great corner lot with two bedrooms and one ba...
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex, Centrally Located, Nea...
- Nice 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex, Close to Camp Lej...
- Camp Lejeune Pets Negotiable Cute Duplex 2 Bedroom
- 1BR & 2BR on Hammock Lane - 1min from TT1 Gate
Average Apartment Costs in JacksonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $605. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $596. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $614.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $957. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.