Kearny Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Kearny.
Kearny has a population of 40,684 and an average Walk Score of 75.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Kearny apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Riverview Gardens
- 1 bd/One BA Affordable Living - Call to be Placed
- Bright, quiet and convenient first-floor apartment in a family-oriented building. Brand new paint and recent renovation. Brand new heating system is warm and efficient.
- Northward, newly renovated 1st floor apartment.
- !! Nice 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartment !!
- 407 Frank E Rodgers Blvd
- Available Immediately!! Beautiful And Spacious ...
- E Newark
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- ***Large 2 Bdrm Apts Near Trans, & Schools*...
- Spacious Apt Close 2 Pkwy And Bus Terminal!!! A...
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath (Duplex)
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
Average Apartment Costs in KearnyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2585. The cheapest studio rent is $250. The most expensive studio price is $4000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2415. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3435.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.