Santa Fe Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santa Fe.
Santa Fe has a population of 67,947 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Santa Fe apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Talavera Apartments
- Evergreen Apartments 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Great location within walking distance to shopping,entertainment and 5 minutes from downtown.
- Dakota Canyon
- 2736 Galisteo Court, Santa Fe
- 3 bed, 1050 sqft, $1,095
- 1438A Bishops Lodge Road - Tesuque
- 3 bed, 3600 sqft, $3,500
- 3 bed, 2000 sqft, $1,900
- 2 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,540
- 3 bed, 2000 sqft, $1,500
- 2816 Cliff Palace
- 663 Bishops Lodge Rd Unit 73
- 1206 Camino Cacto
- Convenient Location to the Santa Fe Plaza!
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,350
Average Apartment Costs in Santa FeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $762. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.