South Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Valley.
South Valley has a population of 40,976 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Silver Gardens I
- Silver Gardens II
- This cozy town home features ceramic tile throughout the living areas and kitchen. Newer carpet in the bedrooms, a fenced back yard, a spacious kitchen with lots of cabinet space and much more!
- Central heat & air, Fireplace, Hardwood floors, Very Large master bedroom & livingroom. New carpet, new paint.
- Nice 4 bedroom 2 bath home. Lots of room to spread out. Seperate Dining room. Laundry hook-ups (gas).
- Peaceful south valley home in a quiet neighborhood , new Heating and AC ,tile ,wood flooring and kitchen cabinets.
- All Utilities (PNM, Water & Trash) included, all electric. High Ceiling, Large Kitchen with lots of Cabinets. Courtyard and Backyard. AC/Heating Combo Unit. Fans in all Rooms.
- Tiled living room floor; fireplace,large bedroom.
- den and living room; large yard
- 2 bed, 710 sqft, $625
- 1 bed, 465 sqft, $635
- Downtown Charming 2bd 1ba Huge Fenced Yard
- Rosendo - 1
- 2 bed, $525
- South Downtown Affordable 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 1580...
Average Apartment Costs in South ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $520. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $960.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $949.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1275.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1025. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.