South Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Valley.
South Valley has a population of 40,976 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Silver Gardens II
- Silver Gardens I
- Tiled living room floor; fireplace,large bedroom.
- Peaceful south valley home in a quiet neighborhood , new Heating and AC ,tile ,wood flooring and kitchen cabinets.
- This cozy town home features ceramic tile throughout the living areas and kitchen. Newer carpet in the bedrooms, a fenced back yard, a spacious kitchen with lots of cabinet space and much more!
- All Utilities (PNM, Water & Trash) included, all electric. High Ceiling, Large Kitchen with lots of Cabinets. Courtyard and Backyard. AC/Heating Combo Unit. Fans in all Rooms.
- 1 bed, 500 sqft, $595
- 216#A 63rd St NW # A, Albuquerque
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $750
- Ahs Gym Loft Edo/ Corner 980sf
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,175
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,250
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1900 sqft, $1,200
- Edo Historic District
- Historic Victorian Bungalow 2/3 Bd 1/Cg
Average Apartment Costs in South ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1200.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $582. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $960.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $949.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1275.