South Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Valley.
South Valley has a population of 40,976 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Silver Gardens II
- Silver Gardens I
- 2027 La Vega Rd. SW
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1660 sqft, $850
- Peaceful south valley home in a quiet neighborhood , new Heating and AC ,tile ,wood flooring and kitchen cabinets.
- All Utilities (PNM, Water & Trash) included, all electric. High Ceiling, Large Kitchen with lots of Cabinets. Courtyard and Backyard. AC/Heating Combo Unit. Fans in all Rooms.
- Nice 4 bedroom 2 bath home. Lots of room to spread out. Seperate Dining room. Laundry hook-ups (gas).
- Edo Historic District
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $475
- Available Now
- 2 bed, 640 sqft, $695
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $750
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 550 sqft, $599
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,175
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $950
Average Apartment Costs in South ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $1250.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $582. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $960.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $949.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1275.