Anthem, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Anthem, Henderson.
Anthem has a population of 27,558 and an average Walk Score of 17. Anthem is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Anthem, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Upgraded Anthem Highlands Home
- Beautiful 3000 sq ft Home in Anthem Highlands!
- Fun filled home!!
- Seven Hills Beauty w/Private Pool
- Beautifully Upgraded Home!
- Anthem Highlands with beautiful view
- Highly Upgraded Pool Property In Guard Gated 7 ...
- Anthem Beauty
- Beautiful Home in Seven Hills
- 3 Bed 3 Bath Single Story Home in Beautiful Sun...
- Anthem 3 bedroom
- 5 bed, 6.5 bath, 7502 sqft
- Majestic Park
- 2361 Orangeburg Pl , Henderson
- Sun City Anthem Age Restricted (55+)
Average Apartment Costs in Anthem, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.