Valley View, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley View, Henderson.
Valley View has a population of 13,319 and an average Walk Score of 39. Valley View is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley View, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 650 sqft, $795
- Senior property 2br / 2bath washer/dryer hook ups, patio with storage utilities included
- Great Location, very quiet. 2 bedroom and 1 bath, new remodeling, almost everything new
- Great single story home for you, off Boulder Hwy and Major St. Long front driveway and ready to welcome you home!!
- Large Pets Welcome! Full Size Washer/Dryer in Unit Full Applianced Gourmet Kitchens Designer Color Schemes Private Patio Extensive Fitness Center 2 Pools & Spa Playground Picnic/BBQ Area Dog Run Area
- **Beautiful Home - 1/2 off 1st Month Rent**
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $585
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1671 sqft, $1,100
- Remodeled and ready for Move in!
- Green Valley Gated Newer Home
- Single Story house in Henderson 246 Fullerton ,...
- House In Henderson For Rent
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1815 sqft, $1,200
- 4 bed, $1,125
Average Apartment Costs in Valley View, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1025.