Valley View, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley View, Henderson.
Valley View has a population of 13,319 and an average Walk Score of 39. Valley View is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley View, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Large Pets Welcome! Full Size Washer/Dryer in Unit Full Applianced Gourmet Kitchens Designer Color Schemes Private Patio Extensive Fitness Center 2 Pools & Spa Playground BBQ - Picnic Areas Dog Run Area
- Don Dawson
- 1 bedroom
- Senior property 2br / 2bath washer/dryer hook ups, patio with storage utilities included
- Great Location, very quiet. 2 bedroom and 1 bath, new remodeling, almost everything new
- Beautiful Large Home
- Henderson Newly Remodeled Units!
- 3 bed, 1506 sqft, $1,095
- 1 Bedroom Condo In Downtown Henderson
- 4 bed, 1344 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, 1268 sqft, $1,000
- Green Valley Gated Newer Home
- Brand New Side by Side Homes
- **Fabulous Corporate Owned Home**
- 304 Champlin Ave - $699 Moves u in!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Valley View, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $567. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $585.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1025.