Tule Springs, Las Vegas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tule Springs, Las Vegas.
Tule Springs has a population of 18,515 and an average Walk Score of 28. Tule Springs is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tule Springs, Las Vegas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Broadstone Montecito
- Spacious master bedroom with it's own full bath, walk-in closets in both bedrooms. Washer/dryer included. Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, full size stove w/oven
- Open floor plan, large great room Large Covered...
- Extensive laminate wood floor across the ground...
- Large 3 bedroom home Gated Community!
- Newly Painted, 3 Bedroom W/Loft Home In Centenn...
- NW Location - 3 bedroom - 3 bath
- 6833 Tarpon Springs
- 3 bed, $1,050
- 3 bedroom - 3 bath in the North
- 3 Bedroon single story with open floor plan!!!
- 9554 Michelle Falls Ave. at Las Vegas, NV
- 4 bedroom 2 story home with New Interior paint!!!
- 3 bed, 1855 sqft, $1,245
- 5 bed, $2,000
Average Apartment Costs in Tule Springs, Las VegasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.