Whitney, Whitney Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Whitney, Whitney.
Whitney has a population of 37,881 and an average Walk Score of 39. Whitney is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Whitney.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Whitney, Whitney apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Venue
- Sonoma Hills
- Oasis Meadows
- The Hamptons
- Majestic Heights
- Totally solar screened, including the patio area for privacy. All applicances including washer and dryer. 2 swimming pools along with work out area in the club house. Ceiling fans throughout (kitchen and both bedrooms).
- GREAT 3BD/2.5BTH BUILT IN 2005! LOCATED NEXT TO STALLION COUNTRY CLUB, THIS UNIT IS ALMOST 1600 SQFT. INCLUDES W/D, FRIDGE, STOVE, DW. VERY CLEAN INSIDE AND 2 CAR GARAGE. LARGE PATIO AREA IN BACK!! GREAT PRICE, GREAT AREA
- $500 deposit!! Southeast! Granite counters! Breakfast bar! Ceiling fans! Walk-in closet! Double sinks! Mirrored closet doors! Backyard area! Call Chris Renna at 909-921-1796
- Spacious 3 BR 2.5 BA in SE community close to Galleria Mall. Desert Landscape, all appliances included
- AVAILABLE FROM TODAY OR APRIL 15/2013
- Beautiful Henderson 2 story 3bed/2.5 bath + loft, granite counter kitchen, 2 tone paint,large backyard with no one behind you. Huge covered patio. Master bedroom with balcony.
- 3408 Glacial Lake St
- Gorgeous 2 Story Henderson Home - 148 Rolling Cove
Average Apartment Costs in Whitney, WhitneyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.