Brighton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brighton.
Brighton has a population of 36,609 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brighton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Erie Harbor Apartments
- 1600 East Avenue Apartments
- Rustic Village
- 1600 Elmwood Avenue
- 268 Alexander Street, Rochester
- 8 Prince Street, Rochester
- The Renaissance Apartments
- 3650 Monroe Avenue, Pittsford
- The Club at Lac de Ville
- Clover Park
- 277 Alexander Street, Rochester
- RESIDENT SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR #1 PRIORITY! Plush spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments Free heat and hot water Close to the 390 & 490 freeway intersection Adjacent to the town of Gates, and near Wegmans. In the city of Rochester
- Remodeled Studios/1bdrms. East End district. St...
- Apartment 14
- 660 East Avenue - 203
Average Apartment Costs in BrightonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest studio rent is $525. The most expensive studio price is $895.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $880. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.