Forest Park Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Forest Park.
Forest Park has a population of 18,720 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Forest Park apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Remington Place
- Versailles Apartments
- Newer Appliances, Large backyard, Large kitchen w/ Island. Finished basement with Bar and Fire Place
- Move in condition - ranch style sf with back yard. Quiet neighborhood. Full basement with laundry hookup. Enough room for 2 additional bedrooms in basement. 1 car garage. Central air.
- Welcome Home!!!
- Beautiful Ranch with basement just became available! Pets accepted - combined weight cannot exceed 40lbs. Pet deposit $250 + $20/month additional pet rent.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $775
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1364 sqft, $850
- Your new luxurious two bed one bath!
Average Apartment Costs in Forest ParkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $565. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $463. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $679.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $881. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3500.