Garfield Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Garfield Heights.
Garfield Heights has a population of 28,849 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Garfield Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lot size of 6,500 sqft!
- Two Bedroom downstairs, Two Bedrooms Upstairs with a conjoined room. Possible five bedrooms.
- Side by side town-home in Millcreek development
- 3 bed, 1184 sqft, $950
- 15401 Corkhill, Maple Heights, OH 44137
- Rent To Own This Fantastic Home In Maple Height...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1176 sqft, $900
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $900
- 13804 Rexwood, Garfield Hts - 2 bed 1 bath Sing...
- Beautiful 3/1 Single Family Home With Nice Yard...
- The home has recently been rehabbed so it looks better than in the pictures. It features 2 bedrooms downstairs and a large bedroom upstairs. Excellent home in an excellent area with a good school system
- oakpark beautiful home
Average Apartment Costs in Garfield HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $480. The cheapest studio rent is $405. The most expensive studio price is $580.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $484. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $325. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $745.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1099.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.