Willoughby Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Willoughby.
Willoughby has a population of 22,268 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Willoughby apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tamarac Apartments
- Stone Pointe Apartments
- Manor Park Apartments
- Dover Place
- Queensdale Apartments
- $1.00 security deposit for HCV holders. No application fee. Call about the current gift with the signing of a one year lease. Party Room free of charge. Free access to our computer lab. No charge on limited fax's. Great neighborhood.
- Willowood Apartments
- Gorgeous Units Coming at Ridge Acres
- River frontage, Beach access & the greatests su...
- Cats Only! No Dogs! This unit has no Central Air Utilities Included are: Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal
- Beautiful landscaping, great location, on-site management, laundry in every building, a huge fitness center, and more make Cedarwood Estates the best deal in Willoughby!
Average Apartment Costs in WilloughbyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $514. The cheapest studio rent is $494. The most expensive studio price is $875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $546. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $459. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $770.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.