Aloha Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Aloha.
Aloha has a population of 49,425 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Aloha apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Patrician
- Reedville Commons Apartments
- Cambridge Crossing
- The Masters
- Kings Court
- Elmonica Court
- Devonshire Manor
- Move In Today! Remainder Of April Free! Price R...
- Fox Management, Inc
- Remodeled 4 bedroom home in Aloha
- Newer 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Beaverton/Arbor Oaks!
- 6143 SW Lynmar Pl
- Fabulous One Bedroom With 785 Sq. Ft. at Aloha
- Stoneway 3 Bd/2.5 Bth Townhome w/attached garag...
- Fabulous Ground Floor Two Bedroom, Two Bath, 97...
Average Apartment Costs in AlohaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $685. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $745.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $877. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1412. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.