Aloha Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Aloha.
Aloha has a population of 49,425 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Aloha apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cambridge Crossing
- Arbor Creek Apartment Homes
- Reedville Commons Apartments
- The Patrician
- Kings Court
- Elmonica Court
- The Masters
- Devonshire Manor
- 760 SW 206th Place - All This and a Garage too!
- Two-level 1400 sf townhome newly remodeled clos...
- Newer 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Beaverton/Arbor Oaks!
- Fox Management Inc.
- Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 Bathroom apartment! Half ...
- $795 Just In Time For The Holidays! 2bedroom Lo...
- Remodeled 4 bedroom home in Aloha
Average Apartment Costs in AlohaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $769.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $810. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $890.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1210. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1575.