Bethany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bethany.
Bethany has a population of 20,646 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bethany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Heights
- Newer Light & Bright Corner Lot Home With O...
- Springville Condo with garage located near Port...
- 2BR/2BA Essenza Condo Conveniently Located in t...
- 809 -2 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo w/ attached garage!...
- Bethany/Rock Creek 4 Bd/3.5 Bth Custom Built Ho...
- Cute 3 Bedroom w/ all of the Amenities- Lots of...
- Courtyards At Springville 2 Bedroom End unit wi...
- 3261 NW 125th Place -- Practically a Palace!
- Bethany Village Condo!
- Perfect Bethany Condo!
- Stunning Oakridge Estates Home with Den
- Beautiful Bethany Home with Gourmet Kitchen!
- 17104 NW Country Ridge Drive ~ Beautiful Home
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Bethany Home W/ 2 Car Garage
Average Apartment Costs in BethanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest studio rent is $769. The most expensive studio price is $975.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $790. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1102. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1795.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2245. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1399. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2849.