Bethany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bethany.
Bethany has a population of 20,646 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bethany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Heights
- 16820 NW Brugger Rd
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,595
- Beautiful home in a great neighborhood
- S3- Large 1x1! at Bethany Village
- 3901 NW 148th Pl. -- Lots of Natural Light!
- 2BR/2BA Essenza Condo Conveniently Located in t...
- Close by Rock Creek Campus! All Appliances! W/S...
- 3 bed, 1742 sqft, $1,895
- Bethany House - Best Beaverton School District
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Bethany Home W/ 2 Car Garage
Average Apartment Costs in BethanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest studio rent is $730. The most expensive studio price is $1250.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $830. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2099. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1545. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $450.