Bethany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bethany.
Bethany has a population of 20,646 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bethany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Heights
- Beautiful Bethany Home with Gourmet Kitchen!
- Springville Condo with garage located near Port...
- 2BR/2BA Essenza Condo Conveniently Located in t...
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,400
- Bethany/Rock Creek 4 Bd/3.5 Bth Custom Built Ho...
- 4 bed, 1900 sqft, $1,595
- Courtyards At Springville 2 Bedroom End unit wi...
- 4 bed, 2810 sqft, $2,695
- F2- Large Stylish 2X2 available soon! at Bethan...
- 16878 NW Desert Cayon Drv
- 3261 NW 125th Place -- Practically a Palace!
- Bethany Village Condo!
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Bethany Home W/ 2 Car Garage
- Newer Light & Bright Corner Lot Home With O...
Average Apartment Costs in BethanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest studio rent is $769. The most expensive studio price is $975.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $798. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1105. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2849. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1645. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2800.