Bethany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bethany.
Bethany has a population of 20,646 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bethany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Heights
- Springville Condo with garage located near Port...
- 4 bed, 2810 sqft, $2,695
- 3261 NW 125th Place -- Practically a Palace!
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Bethany Home W/ 2 Car Garage
- 15325 NW Central Drive #309 ~ Carefree Condo in...
- 809 -2 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo w/ attached garage!...
- Bethany/Rock Creek 4 Bd/3.5 Bth Custom Built Ho...
- Beautiful Bethany Home with Gourmet Kitchen!
- Bethany Village Condo!
- 3 bed, 1340 sqft, $1,350
- 4 bed, 1900 sqft, $1,595
- 2 bed, 1060 sqft, $1,095
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,400
Average Apartment Costs in BethanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest studio rent is $769. The most expensive studio price is $975.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $515. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $785. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2070. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2800.