Bethany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bethany.
Bethany has a population of 20,646 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bethany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Heights
- 3261 NW 125th Place -- Practically a Palace!
- 16878 NW Desert Cayon Drv
- 2BR/2BA Essenza Condo Conveniently Located in t...
- Beautiful Bethany Home with Gourmet Kitchen!
- Courtyards At Springville 2 Bedroom End unit wi...
- Springville Condo with garage located near Port...
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,400
- Cute 3 Bedroom w/ all of the Amenities- Lots of...
- Perfect Bethany Condo!
- Bethany Village Condo!
- 809 -2 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo w/ attached garage!...
- Stunning Oakridge Estates Home with Den
- Bethany/Rock Creek 4 Bd/3.5 Bth Custom Built Ho...
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Bethany Home W/ 2 Car Garage
Average Apartment Costs in BethanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $769. The cheapest studio rent is $725. The most expensive studio price is $975.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $791. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $515. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1154.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1092. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1399. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2495.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2649. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2499. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2800.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $3495.