Bethany Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bethany.
Bethany has a population of 20,646 and an average Walk Score of 50.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bethany apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Westview Heights
- 16878 NW Desert Cayon Drv
- 3261 NW 125th Place -- Practically a Palace!
- Bethany Village Condo!
- F2- Large Stylish 2X2 available soon! at Bethan...
- Courtyards At Springville 2 Bedroom End unit wi...
- Perfect Bethany Condo!
- 15325 NW Central Drive #309 ~ Carefree Condo in...
- Bethany/Rock Creek 4 Bd/3.5 Bth Custom Built Ho...
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Bethany Home W/ 2 Car Garage
- Springville Condo with garage located near Port...
- Newer Light & Bright Corner Lot Home With O...
- Cute 3 Bedroom w/ all of the Amenities- Lots of...
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,400
- Beautiful Bethany Home with Gourmet Kitchen!
Average Apartment Costs in BethanyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $975.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $834. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1470. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4297. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1399. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2499.