Gresham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Gresham.
Gresham has a population of 105,594 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Gresham apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Holly Ridge
- Glacier View Apartments
- Vista @ 23
- Royal Greens
- Rockwood Station
- East Wind
- Columbia Trails Apartments
- -2,734 sq ft single resident house, Daylight Ranch - 4 bedroom/5 bedroom, 3 bath home on very nice quiet neighborhood and close to everything, - this is the one called sweet home
- Space + comfort = Your new home!
- Luxury Townhome- Home office in mixed use district
- Fox Management Inc.
- 2 Bdrm / 1 Bath - Pet friendly!!
- 3 Bd / 2 Bth - Pet friendly- Extra parking!!
Average Apartment Costs in GreshamBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $565.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $662. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $535. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $885.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2345. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1895. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2795.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2095.