Keizer Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Keizer.
Keizer has a population of 36,478 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Keizer apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oakbrook Inn Apartments
- 2 bed, 1073 sqft, $800
- Keizer Townhome with Front Load Washer/Dryer an...
- Beautiful Home for Rent
- Quality Updated 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths Near I-5, Sh...
- Northwood Meadows Apartments
- 2 Bedroom - $575
- Experience the Difference at The Woodbrook! at ...
- Large Home in Beautiful Neighborhood - Broken Top
- 3 Bedroom, 1 bath, Fireplace, Single Garage, Fe...
Average Apartment Costs in KeizerBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $615.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $910. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.