Centennial, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Centennial, Portland.
Centennial has a population of 22,265 and an average Walk Score of 59. Centennial is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Centennial, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 675 sqft, $995
- 2 bed, 956 sqft, $895
- **Like New Condos** #639 - Section 8 Welcome - ...
- Rare SE Gem!
- Studio, 120 sqft, $225
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $750
- 3 bed, 1695 sqft, $1,295
- Duplex w/ Designer Colors, Granite Countertops,...
- Large Efficiency Studio @ Keystone East at Port...
- 2 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath Townhouse Style Apartment ...
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $1,050
- Fox Management, Inc.
- 3BR Ranch in Quiet SE Neighborhood
- Mid Century 3 Bedroom Centennial Rancher
- Foothills Apartments at Centennial
Average Apartment Costs in Centennial, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.