Centennial, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Centennial, Portland.
Centennial has a population of 22,265 and an average Walk Score of 59. Centennial is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Centennial, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, $1,395
- Remodeled 2 bedroom SE Portland home
- Fox Management Inc.
- 1712 SE 142nd Place -- Fireplaces & Central...
- Duplex w/ Designer Colors, Granite Countertops,...
- 2 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath Townhouse Style Apartment ...
- 3 Bd / 2 Bth - Pet friendly- Extra parking!!
- Cozy 2 bedroom house on nice sized lot!
- Foothills Apartments at Centennial
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $1,050
- **Like New Condos** #639 - Section 8 Welcome - ...
- 3 bed, 1500 sqft, $1,495
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $750
- Large Efficiency Studio @ Keystone East at Port...
- Studio, 120 sqft, $225
Average Apartment Costs in Centennial, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.