Centennial, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Centennial, Portland.
Centennial has a population of 22,265 and an average Walk Score of 59. Centennial is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Centennial, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Bd / 2 Bth - Pet friendly- Extra parking!!
- Stunning 3 bedroom in SE Portland! Huge additio...
- Rare SE Gem!
- **Like New Condos** #639 - Section 8 Welcome - ...
- Duplex w/ Designer Colors, Granite Countertops,...
- 2 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath Townhouse Style Apartment ...
- 3 bed, $1,395
- Mid Century 3 Bedroom Centennial Rancher
- Fox Management Inc.
- Large Efficiency Studio @ Keystone East at Port...
- Foothills Apartments at Centennial
- Cozy 2 bedroom house on nice sized lot!
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, $750
- Fox Management, Inc.
Average Apartment Costs in Centennial, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.