Montavilla, Portland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Montavilla, Portland.
Montavilla has a population of 16,023 and an average Walk Score of 74. Montavilla is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Portland.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Montavilla, Portland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1416 NE 69th ** Large Apartment in Convenient A...
- Charming Madison/Rose City Townhome in the Binf...
- 3 Bd / 2.5 Bth-Pet firendly-Convenient location!!
- Cozy 2 Bedroom House with Basement & Garage
- Hip, Mid Century Courtyard, Hardwood floors. Wa...
- 2 bed, 846 sqft, $925
- 2 bed, 720 sqft, $950
- 2 bed, 1139 sqft, $1,250
- Fully Remodeled Mid Century Montavilla Bungalow
- 1 bed, 850 sqft, $895
- Studio, 607 sqft, $1,050
- 1 bed, 475 sqft, $625
Average Apartment Costs in Montavilla, PortlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.