Fairmount/Spring Garden, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairmount/Spring Garden, Philadelphia.
Fairmount/Spring Garden has a population of 21,665 and an average Walk Score of 89. Fairmount/Spring Garden is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairmount/Spring Garden, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Packard Motor Car Building
- Park Towne Place Apartments
- One Franklin Town
- Lofts 640
- Museum Towers
- Edgewater Apartments
- Tower Place
- Unit 2 Brand New Duplex Francisville
- A beautiful bi-level 1 bedroom apartment in the...
- 919 N. Corinthian
- 2 bed, 696 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,500
- 1535 West Poplar Street, Philadelphia
- Sunny Spring Garden One Bedroom with Shared out...
- Lovely house available at 2449 Olive Street-Art...
Average Apartment Costs in Fairmount/Spring Garden, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1116. The cheapest studio rent is $752. The most expensive studio price is $1480.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1000.