Fairmount/Spring Garden, Philadelphia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairmount/Spring Garden, Philadelphia.
Fairmount/Spring Garden has a population of 21,665 and an average Walk Score of 89. Fairmount/Spring Garden is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Philadelphia.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairmount/Spring Garden, Philadelphia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Packard Motor Car Building
- Park Towne Place Apartments
- One Franklin Town
- Museum Towers
- Edgewater Apartments
- The Lofts at Loganview
- Tower Place
- Unit 2 Brand New Duplex Francisville
- 923 N. 15th Street, Philadelphia
- 1537 West Poplar Street, Philadelphia
- Space, space, space, large room, big closets
- A beautiful bi-level 1 bedroom apartment in the...
- 38xx Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA at ...
- 919 N. Corinthian
- 2 bed, 1110 sqft, $2,000
Average Apartment Costs in Fairmount/Spring Garden, PhiladelphiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1480. The cheapest studio rent is $832. The most expensive studio price is $1485.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $750.