Charleston Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Charleston.
Charleston has a population of 120,083 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Charleston apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Woodfield South Point
- Move Up!
- Ashley Oaks
- Ashley Grove
- Water, Sewer, Pest Control and Trash Pick-up are included in rent. Georgetown Apartments offer an inviting swimming pool and beautiful landscaping.
- The Palms Apartments
- Mulberry Place
- Moss Creek
- Colonial Village at Westchase
- Charleston, South Carolina - Apartment - $1,850...
- Village Square/West Village
- Palmetto Point occupies a quiet spot overlooking the marshlands on Bulls Creek, downtown Charleston as well as to area schools, shopping centers and gardens.
- Colonial Village at Hampton Pointe
- Convenient Downtown Cute Apt.
- Nice two-bedroom duplex for rent in West Ashley.
Average Apartment Costs in CharlestonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $556. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3200.