Hanahan Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hanahan.
Hanahan has a population of 17,997 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hanahan apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Channel at Bowen
- Colony Square
- Pine Harbour/Pinebrook Pointe
- Pine Lakes
- Beautiful 3BR Home in Hanahan! at Hanahan, SC
- Water is INCLUDED! Walking distance from two grocery stores, next to a CARTA bus stop, children's park, and nearby laundry facilities. We have a on-site manager also!
- Townhouses At Pine Harbour II
- Greenslake Condos, Goose Creek
- 4 bed, 1944 sqft, $1,400
- 154 Pineshadow Dr.
- 17 Commissioners Court
- 117 Pineshadow dr.
- 7007 Meadowsweet Lane
- Sedgefield Apartments
- Large 3 bedroom with all appliances and reserved parking. Close to Goose Creek High school.
Average Apartment Costs in HanahanBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $545. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $820.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $672. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1575.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1125.