Hanahan Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hanahan.
Hanahan has a population of 17,997 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hanahan apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Channel at Bowen
- Pine Harbour/Pinebrook Pointe
- Colony Square
- Pine Lakes
- Greenslake Condos, Goose Creek
- Sedgefield Apartments
- Water is INCLUDED! Walking distance from two grocery stores, next to a CARTA bus stop, children's park, and nearby laundry facilities. We have a on-site manager also!
- The Reserve at Tanner Plantation
- 7007 Meadowsweet Lane
- Large 3 bedroom with all appliances and reserved parking. Close to Goose Creek High school.
- 4 bed, 1941 sqft, $1,225
- Beautiful 3BR Home in Hanahan! at Hanahan, SC
- 7475 Painted Bunting Way
- Townhouses At Pine Harbour II
- 2 Bedroom Apartment at The Landing Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in HanahanBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $567. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $820.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1400.