Simpsonville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Simpsonville.
Simpsonville has a population of 18,238 and an average Walk Score of 34.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Simpsonville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Garden District Apartment Homes
- 535 Brookwood
- Spring Creek
- Hudders Creek, Simpsonville, SC 29680
- Simpsonville, 3BD/2.5BA, 2200SF
- Simpsonville, 4BD/2.5BA, 2586SF
- Simpsonville, 3BD/2.5BA, 1550SF
- Fairview Lakes, Simpsonville, SC 29680
- Bridgeway Apartments
- Simpsonville - 5/4.5, 4,300 SF
- Powderhorn, Simpsonville, SC 29681
- Allisons Meadow, Simpsonville, SC 29681
Average Apartment Costs in SimpsonvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $652. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $565. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $710.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2900.