Midtown, Memphis Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midtown, Memphis.
Midtown has a population of 64,910 and an average Walk Score of 54. Midtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Memphis.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midtown, Memphis apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Midtown Place
- The Gilmore
- Memphis, TN - Sarsal Studio Available
- Memphis, Tn - Duplex - $425.00
- Town House Apartment Homes
- Lamar Crossing
- Kimball Cabana Apartments
- Medical Center Towers
- Audubon Downs
- 1896 Peabody, Memphis
- 1670 Monroe, Memphis
- Memphis, Tn - Duplex - $325.00 Available Februa...
- Contact property manager Thurman Garrett for showing. Tel.: 901-596-2759
- Newly remodeled home; new appliances; can be partially furnished; alarm system; close to Overton Park and Chickasaw Country Club.
- 2 bedroom Apartment in Midtown
Average Apartment Costs in Midtown, MemphisBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $475. The cheapest studio rent is $390. The most expensive studio price is $560.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $472. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $995.