North Loop, Austin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Loop, Austin.
North Loop has a population of 5,064 and an average Walk Score of 70. North Loop is the #20 most walkable neighborhood in Austin.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Loop, Austin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Elms Apartments
- 900 E. 51st Street, Austin
- Fantastic UT Area Condo - All Bills Paid
- Ut Pre Lease: 2009 Remodeled 6 Bed / 3 Bath, Wo...
- 2 bed, 1550 sqft, $2,495
- Ut Pre Lease: 2008 3 Bed/2 Bath North Campus Re...
- Perfect 1 bedroom - Perfect Location - Hyde Park
- Great 3-Bed / 3-Bath in Hyde Park
- Just a hop, skip and a bus ride to downtown at ...
- Ut Pre-Lease: Incredible 5 Bed/2 Bath Remodeled...
- Ut Pre Lease: 4 Bed/2 Bath Hyde Park Home, Wood...
- Quadrangle - 2-2
- 2bdrm/1bth in Central Austin!!
- Great Three Bedroom House in Hyde Park Area - P...
- 2-Bedroom Apartments in Hyde Park! at Hyde Park
Average Apartment Costs in North Loop, AustinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $575. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $565. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $899.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2150.