Copperas Cove Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Copperas Cove.
Copperas Cove has a population of 32,032 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Copperas Cove apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 409 Creek, Copperas Cove
- Willow Creek Apartments
- 403 Creek, Copperas Cove
- 405 N 1st St, Copperas Cove
- 105 Jason, Copperas Cove
- 301 Carothers, Copperas Cove, TX 76522
- 314 Creek St, Copperas Cove
- 402 S 2nd St, Copperas Cove
- 408 Sunset, Copperas Cove
- 307 Creek Street, Copperas Cove
- 304 North Dr, Copperas Cove
- 416 Creek St, Copperas Cove
- 911 Holly St, Copperas Cove, TX 76522
- 203 Northern Dove Unit a, Copperas Cove, TX 76522
- 2315 Bernice Circle, Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Average Apartment Costs in Copperas CoveBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $457. The cheapest studio rent is $390. The most expensive studio price is $525.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $437. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $875.