Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fresno.
Fresno has a population of 19,069 and an average Walk Score of 10.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 2090 sqft, $1,350
- Beautiful 2 story brick home, appliances, w/d connections, central A/H, walking distance to stores, deposit can be broken down into three payments. Pets extra.
- Bay Windows Gleam on Feather Green
- 3 bed, 1820 sqft, $1,300
- Elegant Ambiance on Elm Stream
- 1723 Teal Bend - Teal Run
- 1727 Teal Bend - Teal Run
- Open and Bright on Teal Valley
- 1719 Teal Bend - Teal Run
Average Apartment Costs in FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $942. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $805. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1410.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $959. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1448.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1945.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1375. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.