Georgetown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Georgetown.
Georgetown has a population of 47,400 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Georgetown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Indian Creek
- Westwood Townhomes
- Georgetown, Texas - Office/Warehouse - $725.00
- Parkview Place
- Apple Creek
- Georgetown Park Apartments
- Available June - 109 Azalea Drive,Crystal Knoll...
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,395
- 1br New Luxury Unit - You Have To See This Place!
- 4 bed, 2874 sqft, $2,375
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2660 sqft, $1,950
- Sun City
- CABLE INCLUDED
- Available June 2013, 105 River Hills 3br/2.5ba ...
- 3 bed, 1665 sqft, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in GeorgetownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $697. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $559. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $929. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.