Georgetown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Georgetown.
Georgetown has a population of 47,400 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Georgetown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Indian Creek
- Westwood Townhomes
- 105 Halmar Cove
- Parkview Place
- Apple Creek
- Georgetown Park
- Pecan Branch
- 4 bed, 2874 sqft, $2,375
- Everything You Need Is Right Here
- Sun City
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2660 sqft, $1,950
- Available September -Ready to be called "Home" ...
- SCHEDULED EVENTS FOR RESIDENT Free basic cable!
- Move-in ready 4br/2.5ba w/office 311 Precipice
- Move right in! 1103 Ranch Road 3br/2ba - Countr...
Average Apartment Costs in GeorgetownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $559. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $715.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1575.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $929. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.