Spring Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spring.
Spring has a population of 54,298 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spring apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Parkwood on Cypress Station
- Republic Hollow Tree
- Retreat at Cypress Station
- Spring Park Apartments
- Stoneleigh Cypress Station
- Cypress Wood Court Apartments
- A three bedrooms, 2 bath, 1 car garage, 1500 Sqft. fenced yard near Cyperwood and Treashwig in Postwood Subdivision in Spring.
- READY FOR MOVE IN 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH AND 2 CAR GARAGE. CALL FOR A SHOWING.
- Large lot, quiet neighbors, elementary and high school, twin creeks middle school walking distance.
- A newly remodeled duplex, fresh paint, fenced yard near Aldine Wesfield and 1960 area in spring.It has a utility room and a large storage space with windows in the attic.
- Listing # 75736
- Really Nice Home!
- Listing # 73350
- 3 bed, 1576 sqft, $1,295
- Awesome Two Story!
Average Apartment Costs in SpringBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $658. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $495. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $859. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $890.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2395.