Spring Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spring.
Spring has a population of 54,298 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spring apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Arbor Ridge East and West
- Parkwood on Cypress Station
- Republic Hollow Tree
- Retreat at Cypress Station
- Applewood Village
- Spring Park Apartments
- Stoneleigh Cypress Station
- Cypress Wood Court Apartments
- Redstone Vista
- Large lot, quiet neighbors, elementary and high school, twin creeks middle school walking distance.
- A three bedrooms, 2 bath, 1 car garage, 1500 Sqft. fenced yard near Cyperwood and Treashwig in Postwood Subdivision in Spring.
- Beatifully upgraded 4 bedroom house
- All documents are required. All occupants 18 and over must submit and application and fee. Complete Application includes: Application, Fair Housing Notice, Selection 8. Most recent paystubs, Housing Voucher and non-refundable application fee.
- Newly Updated Home
- 3 bed, 1312 sqft, $1,050
Average Apartment Costs in SpringBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $515.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $185. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $979.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $945. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1650.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2395.