Spring Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spring.
Spring has a population of 54,298 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spring apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Parkwood on Cypress Station
- Republic Hollow Tree
- Retreat at Cypress Station
- Citation North
- Applewood Village
- Spring Park Apartments
- Redstone Vista
- A three bedrooms, 2 bath, 1 car garage, 1500 Sqft. fenced yard near Cyperwood and Treashwig in Postwood Subdivision in Spring.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $625
- Large lot, quiet neighbors, elementary and high school, twin creeks middle school walking distance.
- Reference # 72719
- Cozy Fireplace on Stargazer Point
- Lush Meadows Pl., 14 - 1
- Nobles Crossing Dr., 22215 - 1
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1324 sqft, $1,195
Average Apartment Costs in SpringBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $610. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $185. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1005.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $970.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1570. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2225.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2025.