Spring Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spring.
Spring has a population of 54,298 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spring apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Republic Hollow Tree
- Citation North
- Applewood Village
- Spring Park Apartments
- Cypress Wood Court Apartments
- Redstone Vista
- 4 bedroom, 2 bath, family room, living room, formal dining, breakfast area, wood burning fireplace, detached garage, and wood deck in backyard.
- Call 2-8-1-7-0-1-0-6-8-8 if interested.
- Large lot, quiet neighbors, elementary and high school, twin creeks middle school walking distance.
- Reference # 74498
- Simply Tasteful on Single Pine Court
- Listing # 76365
- Tasteful Two-Story Great Room on Burcan Court
- 3 bed, $999
- Huntington at Stonefield 2x2 TH
Average Apartment Costs in SpringBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $410. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1005.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1007.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.