Texas City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Texas City.
Texas City has a population of 45,099 and an average Walk Score of 40.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Texas City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Windsor Estates
- Costa Mariposa
- Sundance Apartments
- Costa Mariposa
- • Fully-equipped kitchen with range, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, disposal, dishwasher, & exhaust fan • Washer & dryer connections in unit • Window coverings and ceiling fans • Cable TV and internet ready • Private patio or balcony
- -BRICK HOME -LARGE LOT -GREAT PRICE! -EASY ACCESS TO FREEWAYS -CLOSE TO SHOPPING -CLOST TO SCHOOLS
- Close to I-45, Highway 3 and Mainland Center Hospital
- 2 Bedrooms 1 Bath Two Story Duplex Central A/C & Heat Ceiling Fans Includes: Fridge, Range, Built-In W/D Privacy Fence Driveway
- 3 Bedrooms 1 Bath 1 Car Carport Includes Fridge and Range Fenced Yard Central A/C Ceiling Fans Spacious Backyard
- 1727 Main St., La Marque
- 3 BDRM 1 bath home in Texas City. Close to SH 146. Large fenced yard. Quiet neighborhood. Call Nathan @281-683-2229 today!
- This home is getting a face lift with ceramic tiles in the living room, dinning, walk ways and kitchen. The bathroom and kitchen is also being remodeled with new cabinetry and ceramic counter tops.
- Quiet Neighborhood Washer & Dryer Hookup
- Nice 3 bed/ 1 bath in near College of the Mainland. Fenced back yard on an older street.
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1 Car Detached Garage w/ Storage Includes Fridge, Gas Range, W/D Central A/C and Gas Heat Ceiling Fans Hardwood and Tile Flooring Wood Deck Master Bedroom w/ Master Bath
Average Apartment Costs in Texas CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $622. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.