Cottonwood Heights Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cottonwood Heights.
Cottonwood Heights has a population of 33,433 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cottonwood Heights apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pinehurst Apartments
- Pinnacle Highland
- Promontory Point Apartments
- Edgewood Park (CottonWood)
- 4 bed, 2500 sqft, $1,399
- Spacious 3 bed/2 bath in great Cottonwood Heigh...
- 6947 Twin Aspen Cove - 1
- Beautiful, Secluded Condo at The Orchard of Cou...
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $775
- 3 bed, 3854 sqft, $3,950
- 1 bed, $720
- Top Floor! Wood Floors! Walk-In Closet! *Pet Fr...
- Midvale, UT - Condo - $650.00 Available April 2013
- Beautiful Executive 4 Bedroom Home in Sandy!
- 8176 S 1300 E
Average Apartment Costs in Cottonwood HeightsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1649. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.