Midvale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midvale.
Midvale has a population of 27,964 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midvale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Moritz Apartments
- Brighton Place Apartments
- Remington Apartments
- Pinehurst Apartments
- Promontory Point Apartments
- Edgewood Park (CottonWood)
- $399 move in HUGE 2bed Cottonwood Heights
- Beautiful, Secluded Condo at The Orchard of Cou...
- Spacious 3 bed/2 bath in great Cottonwood Heigh...
- Midvale, UT - Apartment - $625.00 Available May...
- 1 bed, $720
- Welch Randall Real Estate
- Beautiful 4 Bed 3 Bath Sandy Home for Lease
- Beautiful Sandy Home
- Lovely, Remodeled 2 Bdrm Apt in Great Midvale L...
Average Apartment Costs in MidvaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $795.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1272. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2695.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1672. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $1795.