Midvale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midvale.
Midvale has a population of 27,964 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midvale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Moritz Apartments
- Brighton Place Apartments
- Pinehurst Apartments
- Remington Apartments
- Promontory Point Apartments
- Edgewood Park (CottonWood)
- Top Floor Three Bedroom Condo in Sandy!!
- Spacious 1 bed, 1 bath apartment with lots of kitchen space, a dishwasher, and plenty of natural light.
- 1 bed, $650
- 2 Bedroom Brand New Remodeled
- 4 bed, 1845 sqft, $1,625
- Only $199 deposit OAC
- 746-752 W Wasatch Street, Midvale
- Large 2 Bedroom Near Fashion Place Mall
Average Apartment Costs in MidvaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $839.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1625.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1597. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1795.