Midvale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midvale.
Midvale has a population of 27,964 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midvale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Edgewood Park (CottonWood)
- 24 hr. maintenance, tennis courts, basketball court, 24 hr. fitness center, swimming pool, fenced off dog run area, covered parking, walking distance to shopping, dinning, trax and bus line. Minutes to interstate access.
- 7553-7559 Grant St., Midvale
- 746-752 W Wasatch Street, Midvale
- Midvale/Murray, Midvale, UT 84047
- 8148 Cottonwood Hills Drive - 1
- 2 bed, 2455 sqft, $1,395
- 7890 S. Spring Station Way - 1
- Spacious 3 Bed/2 Bath In Great Cottonwood Heigh...
Average Apartment Costs in MidvaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $765.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $685. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1449. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1170. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1525.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1399.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1947. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $2700.