Midvale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midvale.
Midvale has a population of 27,964 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midvale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Moritz Apartments
- Brighton Place Apartments
- Remington Apartments
- Pinehurst Apartments
- Promontory Point Apartments
- 4 bed, 1845 sqft, $1,625
- 4 bed, 2003 sqft, $1,495
- 7890 S. Spring Station Way - 1
- 746-752 W Wasatch Street, Midvale
- Low Priced Midvale Apartment!
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $650
- Lovely, Remodeled 2 Bdrm Apt in Great Midvale L...
- Beautiful, Updated 1 Bedroom Home in Cottonwood...
- Fabulous 3 Bed in Great Sandy Area!
- Spacious 3 bed/2 bath in great Cottonwood Heigh...
Average Apartment Costs in MidvaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $679. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $765.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $677. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1445. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2695.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1550.