Midvale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Midvale.
Midvale has a population of 27,964 and an average Walk Score of 58.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Midvale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Moritz Apartments
- Brighton Place Apartments
- Pinehurst Apartments
- Remington Apartments
- Promontory Point Apartments
- Edgewood Park (CottonWood)
- 1 bed, $650
- Spacious 3 bed/2 bath in great Cottonwood Heigh...
- 4 bed, $1,625
- Spacious 1 bed, 1 bath apartment with lots of kitchen space, a dishwasher, and plenty of natural light.
- 931 Shelby View Dr - 1
- Midvale, UT - Apartment - $625.00 Available May...
- 1 bed, $720
- 3 bed, 1271 sqft, $975
- 2 Bedroom Brand New Remodeled
Average Apartment Costs in MidvaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $655.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $889.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $705. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1575. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1997. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2495.