Provo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Provo.
Provo has a population of 112,488 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Provo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Village at South Campus
- Timpanogos Gateway Condos - .
- Timpanogos Gateway 113 - TG113 B
- 269 N 200 E Provo (Vict) - 2
- Timpanogos Gateway 202 - TG202 B
- 132 S 400 E Provo - Up1
- Sierra Condos 2 - SC2 C2
- 1227 W Riverside Ave #54 Provo - .
- 980 W 300 S, Provo, UT 84601
- 850 N University Ave #203 (Avenues) - 1
- 3 bed, $710
- 138 S 300 W Provo - 6
- 1825 W 220 S Provo - 1
- 730 W 600 S Provo - 737
- 1565 E 1320 S PIO - Twin Suite
Average Apartment Costs in ProvoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $200. The cheapest studio rent is $185. The most expensive studio price is $215.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $370. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $250. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $630. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $760.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $360. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $190. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1225.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.