Provo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Provo.
Provo has a population of 112,488 and an average Walk Score of 49.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Provo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Village at South Campus
- 3 bed, $195
- BYU student condo/1 women contract
- Just Remodeled 2 Br With Huge Yard
- 1-Block BYU student condo/private rooms/2 women...
- 4 bed, $299
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $850
- Spacious Married Housing!
- Vaulted Ceilings, Large Fenced Backyard, Shed
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $600
- Very Nice Condo, Top Floor, Washer & Dryer
- 3 bed, 1195 sqft, $1,110
- 139 E 400 N Apartment 01, Provo
- 4 bed, $1,410
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $510
Average Apartment Costs in ProvoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $427. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $220. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $510.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $249. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $365. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $80. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1210. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1475.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1020. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $390. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $1650.