Sandy Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sandy.
Sandy has a population of 87,461 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sandy apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Marino Luxury Apartment Homes
- Promontory Point Apartments
- The Falls at Hunters Pointe
- 2 bed, 1074 sqft, $895
- $750 for 3 bedroom apartment! $300 off 1st mont...
- Spacious 1 bed, 1 bath apartment with lots of kitchen space, a dishwasher, and plenty of natural light.
- 4 bed, $1,625
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,950
- Midvale, UT - Apartment - $625.00 Available May...
- 3 bed, 1271 sqft, $975
- 2 Bedroom Brand New Remodeled
- *Click Here* 4-Plex In Midvale 1 Bedrooms W/ Wa...
- 7890 S. Spring Station Way - 1
- 2 bed, 843 sqft, $670
- 845 E 9000 S
Average Apartment Costs in SandyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $739. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $839.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1387. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1687. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1399. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1987. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1480. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2495.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $5000.