Sandy Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sandy.
Sandy has a population of 87,461 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sandy apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Marino Luxury Apartment Homes
- Promontory Point Apartments
- The Falls at Hunters Pointe
- 9690 S 700 E, #A2, Sandy
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 572 sqft, $620
- Beautiful 3 Bed Townhome For Rent!!
- $750 for 3 bedroom apartment! $300 off 1st mont...
- 2 bed, 825 sqft, $625
- 4 bed, 1845 sqft, $1,625
- Lovely, Remodeled 2 Bdrm Apt in Great Midvale L...
- 7890 S. Spring Station Way - 1
- Updated 3 Bed,1.5 Bath Sandy Town House with a ...
- 2 Bedroom, Split Level Floor Plan, W/D Hook-ups!
- Top Floor Three Bedroom Condo in Sandy!!
- Beautifully Furnished Townhouse In Draper!!
Average Apartment Costs in SandyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $744. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $899.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $585. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1387. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1399. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1947. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1399. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2495.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $4000. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $3000. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $5000.