Venable, Charlottesville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Venable, Charlottesville.
Venable has a population of 5,979 and an average Walk Score of 79. Venable is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Charlottesville.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Venable, Charlottesville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oxford Hill Apartments
- Ashtree Apts & Townhomes
- Wellington Court Townhomes
- Studio, $600
- Avail~July For 2013 -14 School Year~2 Bedroom A...
- 1 bed, 906 sqft, $1,025
- 3 bed, $1,085
- 2 bed, $875
- 5 bed, $1,995
- 2 bed, $900
- **U-Quad** (1300 Wertland St, 113 13th St, 117 ...
- 1621 Gordon
- 1 bed, $995
- City Duplex* Rugby/Preston--Walk to UVA*Barrack...
- Grandmarc UVa 1Bd $1100/Month, 5-month lease
Average Apartment Costs in Venable, CharlottesvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $925.