Northampton, Hampton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northampton, Hampton.
Northampton has a population of 21,935 and an average Walk Score of 40. Northampton is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Hampton.
- Pinewood Apartments
- Affordable One Bedroom Condo at Hampton Club at...
- Hampton Club Condo-A Gated Community near LAFB, TNCC, and interstate. This 2bdrm and 1 bth condo is located on the 2nd floor near entrance. Swimming pool and gym located on premises.
- Quiet community and great school zones-
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo $800.00 Monthly 800.00 Deposit
- Centrally located close to the intersection of Magruder Blvd. with I-64. Close to coliseum shopping area, I-64, Langley AFB, Thomas Nelson community college, Hampton university, Sentara hospital, and Fort Eustis. $40 application fee.
- Interior is completely renovated and all new. New HVAC. New appliances. Huge backyard.
- First Floor Unit , very clean, new appliances.
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,995
- 3 Bedroom - $0-$1200
- New Carpet and good school district!
- Spacious Condo in Hampton Club!!
- 3 bed, 990 sqft, $1,025
- 8 Hawthorn Pl , Hampton
- 27 F Tamarisk Quay , Hampton