Covington Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Covington.
Covington has a population of 17,575 and an average Walk Score of 34.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Covington apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Village at Lake Meridian
- 2 Bedroom - $1295-$1395
- Well Maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath Covington R
- 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 3239 sqft, $2,100
- This well maintained and charming rambler home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Features a spacious living room, dining area, W/D, newer carpet, newer paint, gas forced-air heat, garage parking/storage, and a fully fenced backyard.
- 25928 201st Ct SE, Covington, WA 98042
- 3 Bedroom Duplex Home Great Backyard View
Average Apartment Costs in CovingtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $807. The cheapest studio rent is $620. The most expensive studio price is $1800.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $779. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $659. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1925.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2100.