Cascade View, Everett Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cascade View, Everett.
Cascade View has a population of 5,366 and an average Walk Score of 72. Cascade View is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Everett.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cascade View, Everett apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Huntington Park
- 10101 7th Avenue SE
- Park 120 Apartments
- Crystal Springs Apartments
- West Mall Place
- Holly Village Senior Living Apartments
- Family Tree Apartments
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $575
- 2 bed, 823 sqft, $795
- Large Apartment w/Lots of Living, Storage at 10...
- Large Condo Apartment at 100th St SW & Holl...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 921 sqft, $820
- ***Free Credit***Near Boeing, Park, Shopping, W...
- Clean & Roomy One Bed Unit at South Everett
Average Apartment Costs in Cascade View, EverettBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $684.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $810.