Cascade View, Everett Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cascade View, Everett.
Cascade View has a population of 5,366 and an average Walk Score of 72. Cascade View is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Everett.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cascade View, Everett apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 120 SE Everett Mall Way
- Huntington Park
- 10101 7th Avenue SE
- Park Ridge Apartments
- West Mall Place
- Crystal Springs Apartments
- Holly Village Senior Living Apartments
- Fully Remodeled 2 Bedroom Apartment in Well Mai...
- Large Apartment w/Lots of Living, Storage at 10...
- 1 bed, 550 sqft, $575
- Large Condo Apartment at 100th St SW & Holl...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 921 sqft, $820
- Clean & Roomy One Bed Unit at South Everett
- Family Tree Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in Cascade View, EverettBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $684.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $795.