Denny Triangle, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Denny Triangle, Seattle.
Denny Triangle has a population of 3,402 and an average Walk Score of 98. Denny Triangle is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Denny Triangle, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Olivian
- Centennial Tower and Court
- Via 6
- Aspira Apartment Homes
- Fountain Court
- Windham Historic
- Live Brilliant at the 2200-Westlake
- Newly Updated Belltown Studio!!! At 2619 5th Av...
- Enso condominiums - 1 bedroom
- Virginian Apartments - Studio
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Updated Electric and...
- ~ Beautiful Classic Building ~ at Downtown Neig...
- Great Condo Downtown Seattle
Average Apartment Costs in Denny Triangle, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest studio rent is $1175. The most expensive studio price is $1425.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2600.