Denny Triangle, Seattle Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Denny Triangle, Seattle.
Denny Triangle has a population of 3,402 and an average Walk Score of 98. Denny Triangle is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Seattle.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Denny Triangle, Seattle apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Olivian
- 2233 1st Avenue
- Centennial Tower and Court
- Via 6
- Aspira Apartment Homes
- Fountain Court
- Windham Historic
- The Cosmopolitan Tower - Live in Luxury on the ...
- $650 Efficiency Studio, No Last Month Rent Depo...
- Newly Updated Belltown Studio!!! At 2619 5th Av...
- Live Brilliant at the 2200-Westlake
- ~ Beautiful Classic Building ~ at Downtown Neig...
- The Shelby-Best reviews on YELP! - Studio
- The Humphrey - Studio
Average Apartment Costs in Denny Triangle, SeattleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest studio rent is $1175. The most expensive studio price is $1575.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2600.