Spanaway Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spanaway.
Spanaway has a population of 27,227 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spanaway apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful Spacious Spanaway Home Near Jblm!
- 19111 11th Ave Ct E, Spanaway, WA 98387
- High End Touches Ready To Call Home!
- Beautiful Home With Loft, Den and Backs A Pond!
- Big Things Await!
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,450
- 2227 179th St Ct E, Tacoma, WA 98445
- 14610 Meadows Ct E - 1
- Beautiful New Home With Extras!
- 16216 17th Ave Court E, Tacoma, WA 98445
- Breath Taking Home, Move In Ready
- Soaring Cathedral Ceilings!
- 2125 199th St E - 1
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,500
- 2324 193rd St E, Spanaway, WA 98387
Average Apartment Costs in SpanawayBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $755. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1180.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1625.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.