Spanaway Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spanaway.
Spanaway has a population of 27,227 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spanaway apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Discover Sunset Townhomes Today!
- High End Touches Ready To Call Home!
- 15206 18th Ave Ct E, Tacoma, WA 98445
- 3 Bed 2 Bath HUGE Fenced Back Yd~* Master/Offic...
- Breath Taking Home, Move In Ready
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,350
- Large 4 Bd, 3 Ba Home in Gated Community
- 2125 199th St E - 1
- Big things await!
- 17208 5th Ave Ct E, Spanaway, WA 98387
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,500
- 3 bed, 1544 sqft, $1,575
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,150
- 1213 199th St Court E, Spanaway, WA 98387
- Brand New 4 Bedroom, Rambler In Great Neighborh...
Average Apartment Costs in SpanawayBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $617. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $125. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $770.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1825.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1750.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1737. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1625. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1850.