Emerson/Garfield, Spokane Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Emerson/Garfield, Spokane.
Emerson/Garfield has a population of 8,580 and an average Walk Score of 73. Emerson/Garfield is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Spokane.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Emerson/Garfield, Spokane apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Northcliff Terrace
- W. Grace
- Gracious Victorian
- 2 Bed/1 Bath Duplex Near Corbin Park
- 1314 W Alice Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
- Recently Remodeled 4 Bed/ 1 Bath Rancher
- W. Knox
- Old World Charm Welcomes You w/ 4 Beds/ 1 Bath
- 1 1/2 Story 3 Bed/ 1 Bath Home in Northwest Spo...
- Townhouse with Parking and Storage!
- 1728 W Spofford, Spokane, WA 99205
Average Apartment Costs in Emerson/Garfield, SpokaneBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $645.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $845.