Tumwater Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tumwater.
Tumwater has a population of 17,371 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tumwater apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montair at Somerset Hill
- Breckenridge Apartment Homes
- Capitol Heights
- 4523 Briggs Dr. SE
- Carlyon District -Avail May 6th +/-
- Glacier - 3x2 w/Attached 2 Car Garage!
- 3 bed / 2.5 bath rental
- Tumwater Condo Style 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,295
- Nice townhome right on the bus line. Wonderful locations right next to City Hall, Tumwater Library, Across the street from Tumwater High School
- 3 bed, 1411 sqft, $1,499
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $715
- Lake Park - 4 Bedroom Townhouse
- Tumwater 4plex - Nice Size Upper Level 2 bedroom
- Tumwater! 3bdrm rambler
Average Apartment Costs in TumwaterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $505.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $792. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1045. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1475.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1345. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.