Tumwater Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tumwater.
Tumwater has a population of 17,371 and an average Walk Score of 38.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tumwater apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Breckenridge Apartment Homes
- Montair at Somerset Hill
- Capitol Heights
- 4523 Briggs Dr. SE
- Shasta A - 2x2 w/Attached 2 Car Garage!
- 2 bed, 1125 sqft, $1,275
- Tumwater 4plex - Nice Size Upper Level 2 bedroom
- Carlyon District -Avail May 6th +/-
- Nice Size Lower Level Tumwater 2 Bedroom 4plex ...
- 829 Israel Rd. SW, Tumwater
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2160 sqft, $1,995
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1700 sqft, $1,295
- Nice townhome right on the bus line. Wonderful locations right next to City Hall, Tumwater Library, Across the street from Tumwater High School
- Tumwater! 3bdrm rambler
Average Apartment Costs in TumwaterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $505.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $770. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1022. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1345. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1695.