Walla Walla Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Walla Walla.
Walla Walla has a population of 31,731 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Schools
- Lion's Gate
- Affinity At Walla Walla 55+ Community
- Great location, 1/2 mile to Downtown, Highway 12 & Washington Park. 1 mile to the Veterans Memorial Golf Course. Located in the Green Park Elementary School & Pioneer Middle School boundary zone. Tenant pays all utilities & provides yard care.
- Main floor unit. Walk to WWU & Kiwanis Park 704 SE Date Ave. College Place, WA 4 bd. 2 bath Duplex. 1350 Ft² $925/mo. $900 Deposit. Screening Required Avail. now. Month to Month lease No pets or smoking. Call 5 oh nine 5 four 0 nine one 8 8
- Sm. Pet with $25/mo. rent. 2 blocks to WWU, Davis Elem.& local park. Near bus & downtown College Place. WSG paid. Tenant responsible for all other utilities & yard care. Mo to Mo lease with 6 mo. req. for deposit refund, up to a 1 yr. lease.
- New carpet, new paint, central heating and air conditioning, fenced yard.
- Quiet and Clean 2 Bedroom
- Large, mostly fenced yard & Family Room 1424 Portland Ave. Walla Walla, WA 3 Bd. 1 bath House $885/mo. $800 Deposit Screening Required. Mo. to Mo. Agreement No pets. No smoking. Call owner for info/Appt.
- Brand new home in newer community development a...
- Fully furnished 1 bd. - Just like home!
- Spacious, low maintenance apt. home