Capitol, Madison Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol, Madison.
Capitol has a population of 23,520 and an average Walk Score of 94. Capitol is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Madison.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol, Madison apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath B
- Student Sublet July 1 to August 14
- Unique downtown Studio has great layout and is ...
- 120 N Franklin St #1
- One-of-a-Kind 3 Bedroom House has character and...
- 135 South Hancock-- Great Efficiency at Madison...
- McBride Point | Available NOW!!, Apt. #409 at J...
- Awesome efficiency near state street UW Madison...
- Spacious & very unique. Huge 5 Bedroom with...
- Remodeled Studio Apt - Includes Heat & Elec...
- 745 E Mifflin St L212, Madison, WI 53703
- Unique downtown 1 bedroom has great layout and ...
- Collegiate Single Room Available for 2013-14
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol, MadisonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $612. The cheapest studio rent is $579. The most expensive studio price is $645.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $685. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3025.