Capitol, Madison Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol, Madison.
Capitol has a population of 23,520 and an average Walk Score of 94. Capitol is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Madison.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol, Madison apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Towers on State
- Student Sublet July 1 to August 14
- One-of-a-Kind 3 Bedroom House has character and...
- Unique downtown 1 bedroom has great layout and ...
- 120 N Franklin St #2
- McBride Point | Available May 2, 2013, Apt. #40...
- Spacious & very unique. Huge 5 Bedroom with...
- Unique downtown Studio has great layout and is ...
- 135 South Hancock-- Great Efficiency at Madison...
- Collegiate Single Room Available for 2013-14
- 1-bd, Lakefront Summer Sublet
- Lakefront apartment summer sublet - Rent negotiable
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol, MadisonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $599.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $685. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3025.