The rent at Vista Sands Apartment Homes Apartments ranges from $760 for a one bedroom to a $1,215 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 4% more expensive than the Summerville average.
This apartment is in Summerville. The closest park is Summerville Historic District.
Vista Sands Apartment Homes Apartments has a Walk Score of 46 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
The closest school is Alston Middle School.
The closest grocery stores are North Main Market, Coastal Produce Market and Las Americas.
Nearby coffee shops include Marble Slab Creamery, Starbucks and Coastal Coffee Roasters, Inc.. There are 19 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including McAlister's Deli of Summerville, Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse and Zaxby's.
Ideally located, Vista Sands pet-friendly apartments in Summerville, South Carolina, is just minutes to downtown Summerville, I-26, Azalea Square Shopping Center, Boeing and Force Protection. These luxury apartments for rent in Summerville, are a world away from the ordinary, with a sensational array of one, two and three bedroom floor plans with unique sunroom options, gourmet kitchens with black Whirlpool appliances, detached garages and washer/dryer connections. Summerville's most desired luxury apartment community offers distinctive amenities such as a resort-style swimming pool, resident clubhouse with Wi-fi, 24-hour fitness studio, executive business center, billiard's room and nature trails.
- Soaring nine-foot ceilings with crown molding
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Unique sunroom option
- Deep-soaking garden tubs
- Accent wall painting options
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Expansive kitchen pantry in select apartments
- Open island kitchen
- Additional storage in select apartments
- Large windows with expansive views
- Detached garages
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Billiard room
- Playground Area
- Car care center with two covered bays
- Convenient package acceptance service
- Easy access to I-26
- Next to the Azalea Square Shopping Center
- Close to Boeing and Force Protection
- Wi-fi in clubhouse and pool area
- Grilling and picnic areas
- Extra storage space available
- Pet friendly
- Within walking distance to downtown Summerville