The rent at St. Andrews Apartments ranges from $968 for a one bedroom to a $1,290 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 10% less expensive than the Johns Creek average.
This apartment is in Johns Creek. The closest park is Ocee Park.
St. Andrews Apartments has a Walk Score of 38 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Holy Redeemer Catholic School, Autrey Mill Middle School and Children Today Montessori Learning Center.
The closest grocery stores are Georgia Honey Farm, Haynes Market Shopping Center and Kroger.
Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks and Syamala Gangaraju (Krishna). Nearby restaurants include Johnny's New York Style Pizza at Jones Bridge & Old Alabama Rd, Koko's Japanese Restaurant and Jersey Boyz Pizza.
St. Andrews Apartment Homes offer all the charm of a European estate-well within the reach of the city. Elegant interiors, uncompromising quality, luxurious amenities. Set in a convenient Johns Creek neighborhood offering a tranquil setting and rolling, wooded terrain. Home never looked so good! At St. Andrews, exceptional design is blended with the finest materials to provide peaceful, gracious living. Whether you prefer relaxing by the pool or enjoying a strenuous game of tennis, St. Andrews offers a range of wonderfully equipped amenities set amid a pristine wooded countryside. Quality extends to every facet of St. Andrews - from meticulously landscaped surroundings, to the high level of service we bring to ever on of our residents.
- Private Entries
- Private Balconies & Patios
- Private Garage (s) Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Luxurious Garden Tubs
- Separate Dining Area
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Valet Trash Service- $25 Per Month
- Magnificent Clubhouse
- Executive Business Center
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Sparkling Pool w/Sundeck
- Bubbling Jacuzzi
- Two Lighted Tennis Courts
- Car Care Center
- Picnic Areas w/ Grills
- Covered School Bus Area
- Exceptional Fulton County Schools
- Pets * (Cats Only)
- Oversized 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment homes starting from the mid $900's
- 24-Hour Laundry Facilities
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment
- Fireplaces w/ Italian Marble Hearths*
- Enjoy nearby Newton and Ocee Parks
- Minutes from Northpoint Mall and the new Verizon Ampitheater
- 9 Ft. Ceilings with Crown Moulding
- Cable Ready
- Car Wash
- Electronic Payments Accepted
- Laundry Room
- On Site Maintenance