The rent at The Park at Knightsbridge Apartments ranges from $810 for a one bedroom to a $1,100 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 3% less expensive than the Brandon average.
This apartment is in Brandon. The closest park is Sterling Ranch Park.
The Park at Knightsbridge Apartments has a Walk Score of 34 out of 100. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car.
Nearby schools include Giunta Middle School, Ippolito Elementary School and Harvest Time Christian School.
The closest grocery stores are Body Nutrition, Inc., Publix Super Market at Pavilion Crossing and Publix Super Market at Lake Brandon Plaza.
Nearby coffee shops include Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Starbucks and Cheddar's Casual Cafe. Nearby restaurants include TAIGA, Pho Hoang and China 1.
Welcome to The Park at Knightsbridge, Riverview's premier rental community. We provide contemporary, spacious apartment homes designed to exceed your expectations. At The Park at Knightsbridge, we offer something special for everyone.
- Two-Tone Colored Interiors
- Ornamental Chair Rails
- Fully Equipped Contemporary Kitchens
- Designer Tiled Kitchen Backsplash and Floor
- Designer Faucets
- Upgraded Counter Tops
- Designer Tiled Foyer
- Designer Tiled Bathrooms with Beveled Mirrors
- Designer Ceiling Fans and Lighting Fixtures
- Garden Tubs*
- 2" Plantation Blinds
- Private Patios & Balconies
- Garage w/ Remote Control Avail.
- Sparkling Pool & Jacuzzi
- Executive Business Center w/Wireless High Speed Int
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Designer Clubhouse
- Coffee Bar
- Sculpted Natural Landscaping
- 24-Hour Guaranteed Emergency Maintenance
- On-site Management
- Planned Social Activities