The rent at The Flats at Fox Hill Apartments ranges from $625 for a one bedroom to a $865 three bedroom. Apartments in this building are about 17% less expensive than the Monroeville average.
This apartment is in Monroeville.
The Flats at Fox Hill Apartments has a Walk Score of 57 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Snowdrop Elementary School, St Bernadette Elementary School and Evergreen Elementary School.
The closest grocery stores are Sam's Club, Bobae and India Bazaar.
Nearby coffee shops include Frogurt, Monroeville Internet Cafe and Starbucks. There are 10 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including India Garden, Five Guys Burgers and Fries and Noodles & Company.
The Flats at Fox Hill offers an array of amenities to fit our residents lifestyles. Enjoy a refreshing lap in the pool, a peaceful picnic in the courtyard; get those heart rates going with a game of tennis or workout in our state of the art fitness center. Enjoy piece of mind with professional staff, emergency maintenance, building intercom system, and well maintained grounds. our on site guess suite and party room is available to rent for all of your entertaining needs. The brand new Business Cener boasts free Wi-Fi, computer access, printing and faxing. The flats at Fox Hill offers a peaceful park like setting on 28 lush, wooded acres. Convenient to major highways and turnpike, the Monroeville area has many exciting qualities to offer our residents such as shopping, restaurants, country clubs, night life, conventions, schools, and recreational areas. Enjoy stylish modern living from the Classic Flat to the high style Executive Suite. The Flats At Fox Hill will be sure to exceed your expectations. We are pleased to introduce to you the exciting features of The Flats at Fox Hill. Welcome Home!
- Swimming Pool
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 24-hour fitness center
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Trash Chutes on Every Floor
- fully equipped designer Kitchen
- 24 Hour On-Site Emergency Maintenance
- Short Term Leases Available
- Spacious Balconies in select units
- Social Room for Private Parties
- Electric Appliances
- Fios now available Cable Ready Comcast/Verizon Provider
- Close to Monroeville Mall, restaurants and fun
- Easy Commute to Downtown Pittsburgh and the South Side
- Easy Commute to Oakland, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill and the Waterfront
- Convenient to Pennsylvania Turnpike to Wexford or Cranberry, PA
- Pets - Cats Welcome*
- Blinds supplied
- Ceramic tile baths
- High Speed Internet available
- Tower and Garden Style Apartments
- Updated Bathrooms in Suites Only
- Modern Track Lighting Suites Only
- Stainless Steel Appliance with Granite Counter tops in Suites Only
- Granite Breakfast Bars in Suites Only
- Walk-in closets in select units
- Tennis Court
- Picnic area with charcoal grills
- Package Receiving at Leasing Office
- On site Management
- Modern Wood-Style Flooring
- Free Storage Available
- Free Trash
- Carports available but limited
- Elevators in High Rise
- Laundry Facilities on every floor
- Picnic Area on Property
- Freeway Access to I-376 Pittsburgh
- Laundry Room
- Energy Efficient Double Pane Windows