This apartment is in Ithaca. Nearby parks include Thompson Park, DeWitt Park and Treman Triangle Park.
151 Dryden Road Ithaca NY 14850 has a Walk Score of 78 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Nearby schools include Beverly J Martin Elementary School, Immaculate Conception School and New Roots Charter School.
The closest grocery stores are TOPS Friendly Markets, GreenStar Oasis and Greenstar Cooperative Market.
Nearby coffee shops include Gimme Coffee, Cafe Dewitt and Kilpatrick's. There are 50 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Moosewood, Ithaca To Go and Shortstop Deli.
151 Dryden Road Ithaca NY 14850 is near Cornell University.
- Pristine studio on the fifth floor.
- All the standard furniture that you usually get in a dorm (but of much better quality) plus a bookshelf, which I think is awesome for keeping things organized and accessible.
- Window facing Dryden road lets in plenty of natural light at all times of day to help keep you from getting some winter time blues.
- Apartment entrance door is just a few yards away from elevator, which is very convenient when moving in or carrying large packages.
- Neighbors are very quiet.
- The concierges open the door for you so you don't even have to fumble around for your keys. They are awesome.
- Concierge notifies you by email when you receive a package.
- Collegetown Pizza is downstairs in case you get hungry.
- If you like clean, you'll love this place. The common areas are always spotless, and you'll never have to worry about bugs (specially those nasty crawly centipede things that creep around the older buildings and houses in Collegetown)
- Location is great. You'll really appreciate how much a shorter commute to campus just shaves off so much stress from your morning routine.
Discounts available if you sign soon
Even bigger discounts if you submit payments in advance